About Caterham BID and the Board
The Caterham Business Improvement District (BID), known publicly as Caterham Valley For You, commenced on April 1, 2017.
The Caterham BID incorporates all businesses in Caterham Valley town centre which have a rateable value and are in the area defined on the BID area map.
The BID is funded by businesses in the BID area who pay the equivalent of 2% of their Business Rates in the form of a levy.
This levy then funds the projects outlined in the Caterham BID Business Plan which will be delivered over a 5 year period.
The Board of the Caterham Business Improvement District
Board members are representative of different geographic locations and sectors from within the BID area.
- Chairman, Andrew Browne, JJ Browne & Son
- Vice Chairman, Lucie Allen, Martin and Co
- Financial Director, Matthew Baker, Champ Consultants
- Lyne Boyd, Centre Manager, Church Walk Shopping Centre
- Ben Clarke, Wingate Financial Planning and Wingate Benefit Solutions
- Chris Huntley, Huntley Cartwright
- Graham Norman, Dollman and Pritchard Solicitors
- Michelle Carter, Croudace Homes Group
- Ying Shi, Caterham Photography, Wedding Look Book and Caterham Valley Post Office
If you wish to contact any of the Directors and do not have their contact details, please contact Sue McGeown in the first instance.
Sue McGeown, Caterham BID Manager