Homecare Assistants required – covering a blend of day, evening shifts with regular weekends.
Are you looking for a company that offers fantastic training, premium hourly rates, and flexible working hours in time for Christmas?
With the festive season fast approaching help us spread love, joy, and some Christmas magic to our clients across Purley, Coulsdon and Caterham areas.
All we ask for is…
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Do you have a UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle?
- Do you live within a CR postcode?
- Can you commit to covering a blend of morning, evenings, and regular weekends?
- Do you have a genuine passion to want to help others?
If you have answered yes, then look no further. Right at Home Caterham has the perfect care opportunity for you…
Right at Home Caterham are a friendly, local homecare provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset, delivering care to our clients within their own homes, right in the heart of the community. Therefore, it is essential that applicants must drive and have their own car to carry out the role.
We are looking for friendly, reliable, and ambitious people, regardless of experience, to join our team of Homecare Assistants to provide care within the local community, going house to house.
This could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
What we offer:
- Premium rates of pay from £13.15 per hour.
- Holiday pay.
- Flexible shifts close to home.
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile.
- Fully funded NVQs
- Career progression
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Unlimited £250 Refer a Friend bonuses.
- Blue light discount card
Duties will include:
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting clients with washing and dressing
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day.
- Meal preparation
- Taking clients for appointments or outings
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Available to work a minimum of 6 shifts per week.
- Covering shifts: day shifts: 07:45 – 14:30, evening : 16:30 – 21:30 with regular weekends.
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving license and have access to own vehicle.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others.
Interested? Apply now via Care Jobs in Croydon | Right at Home or call our friendly team to find out more information on 07508 537 952.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.