Caterham Valley For You’s pop up food and drink markets in Church Walk Shopping Centre will now be a feature of the town from April 6, 2019, and then every first Saturday of the month right up until December.
The first food and drink market opens from 9.30am until 3.30pm with a specially selected group of eight local producers, from Surrey and surrounding counties, showcasing cheeses, coffee, fudge, bread, pastries, cakes, wine and beer.
Each month will see a changing line-up of stallholders, from familiar favourites to new faces, so keep an eye on this page to discover who is visiting Caterham Valley and what foodie delights you’ll be able to try and buy. Make sure to share your favourite foodie finds with us on our social media channels (links at the end of this piece).
Caterham Valley for You brings together the town’s businesses, from independent boutiques and specialist retailers to household names and national corporations, to help make Caterham a better place to shop, work and visit.
Saturday April 6 – the first market
Here’s who you’ll meet at the first Caterham Valley Pop Up Food and Drink Market, which coincides with the launch of Colour Caterham.
- High Weald Dairy’s cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses
- Cafezinho’s single-origin coffees
- Mummy Makes Fudge’s proper-crumbly fudge
- West Fisher Winery’s English wines and Kentish cider
- Ridiculously Rich’s indulgent traybakes
- Bartie’s Sussex Faire’s chutneys, jams, marmalades, jellies, mustards, relishes and sauces
- Rowdy & Fancy’s lovingly crafted chocolate
- To be confirmed