Westway Outreach Hub has been opened to help the Caterham community to function as best as possible during the Covid-19 outbreak.
During this time, they will be supporting people in the Caterham area with:
• Non urgent transport to Doctors or Hospitals for non–Covid cases
• Assist people unable to shop or collect medicines
• Liaise with road and street groups to provide advice and support
• Work closely with Tandridge District Council in supplying information
• Provide well-being and support to people with concerns
• Direct people to Links or contacts for problems or enquiries
• To protect our volunteers and clients to the best of our ability with safe working
• To act and adapt to changing circumstances
• Liaise with Police, NHS and other relevant agencies
Please contact Westway Outreach Hub on 01883 347230. Their phones are on from 10am to 6pm and this is a seven day a week service.
Volunteer for your community?
Westway Outreach Hub is also looking for more volunteers and request people should call the above number to offer their services. There is a recruitment protocol, which the manager has instituted for safeguarding reasons.